logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Fr Jamie  
#1 Posted : 19 March 2012 11:59:36(UTC)
Fr Jamie

Groups: Member

Feast of St Joseph

From Fr Jamie,

Good morning,  some of you will be thinking  what on earth has Fr Jamie put the Feast of St Joseph on the History section of the Forum for !!!!

Well today it is his Feast Day March 19th.

Just before my 40th Birthday on March 27th.

I thought I would share this with you as the Shrine in the Goyt Valley is dedicated to him, and  it is perhaps  worth a visit for those of you that have not been their before or visited it in the last 12 months or so.

I would also add that sadly the Shrine looks as if it is moving more and really needs some tender loving care, so that it may see another 100 years  or hopefully longer !!!!

Enjoy the rest of your day !

Fr Jamie

R. Stephenson-Smythe  
#2 Posted : 21 March 2012 13:44:45(UTC)
R. Stephenson-Smythe

Groups: Member

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Good afternoon Father Jamie and very happy birthday wishes for the 27th. If there is any Communion wine to be had on that day I shall be there very early.

Forty years eh? And I thought you were much older; have you been winding the clock back?

It was certainly nice to meet you last week and thank you so much to you and David for your very kind hospitality. I enjoyed myself and will be visiting you again soon with some information about the Welch family that you asked for.

R. S-S