logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Pete D  
#1 Posted : 27 August 2009 13:11:00(UTC)
Pete D

Groups: Member

For anybody interested the Pyjama Factory are playing at the Cock on Saturday 5th september. Your support would be very welcome and it would be nice to see the likes of Tyke out along with all the rest of you good members !

I do apologise if it appears as though I am using the  forum as an advertising board by the way !!! I am in fact encouraging people to go out and support the local pubs and community whilst imbibing in the responsible use of Alcohol

tyke  
#2 Posted : 27 August 2009 13:28:27(UTC)
tyke

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Hi Pete D, Sadly I will be working away that weekend maybe OTHBNFA may like to pop in and give a little support?
G. Jackson  
#3 Posted : 27 August 2009 15:05:18(UTC)
G. Jackson

Pajama Factory ! I hope it is like a factory shop because my pajamas are getting a bit tatty; Will I be able to get in with my electric buggy or is there a step? I don't want to get stuck in the revolving door either.
nce  
#4 Posted : 28 August 2009 14:48:10(UTC)
nce

Pete D wrote:

For anybody interested the Pyjama Factory are playing at the Cock on Saturday 5th september. Your support would be very welcome and it would be nice to see the likes of Tyke out along with all the rest of you good members !

I do apologise if it appears as though I am using the  forum as an advertising board by the way !!! I am in fact encouraging people to go out and support the local pubs and community whilst imbibing in the responsible use of Alcohol

I'd come. Mark D would probably force himself out too!

lord cornflake  
#5 Posted : 28 August 2009 15:53:29(UTC)
lord cornflake

While were on the subject can i mention that Turtle Zed are playing in the White Hart this bank holiday saturday.

Pete D  
#6 Posted : 29 August 2009 12:05:38(UTC)
Pete D

Dear Mr Jackson,

Pyjamas may be on sale at the bar and there is no revolving door. However there is a small step on the door so a run up in your wheelchair would be advisable. You never know you may even get airborne, however you will have to be smart on the brakes or you will end up in the cludgy!!

Stuart  
#7 Posted : 29 August 2009 12:24:16(UTC)
Stuart

Man

The Dog and Partridge are holding their Annual Beer Festival this weekend. Fine real ales and also have live bands.

wily  
#8 Posted : 29 August 2009 13:12:00(UTC)

Groups: Guest

Pete D, please don't be shy, embarrassed or reluctant to advertise on this Forum. High Peak Harry's been promoting the Chippy in Furness Vale for months.

Have a great gig.

Over the hill but not far away  
#9 Posted : 29 August 2009 17:27:04(UTC)
Over the hill but not far away

Hi Pete
The Knukleheads are on the "other stage" tonight at the D and P beer fest- I hope there's not too much of a rush between the Turtles resurrection gig at the White Hart and Bridgemont. The last thing we need is crowd control problems--see you later

PS a quick reccy at the D and P revealed Easy Rider and Storm-Bosley Cloud. That'll do me
Cheers
Horwich Ender  
#10 Posted : 29 August 2009 20:02:03(UTC)
Horwich Ender

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)

Don't worry about advertising or promoting your band on this forum Pete. It's certain local councillors who you need to be aware of. Upset one of them and you will be dragged off stage and frogmarched to the Pleasure Ground where you will be shot.

CllrJonG  
#11 Posted : 30 August 2009 01:27:01(UTC)
CllrJonG

Groups: Administration, Member

Just  returned from watching TurtleZ @ the Hart . Very Very good. Busiest night I've seen for a bit @ the Hart, but where are all the people going when there isn't music on? 

Edited by user 30 August 2009 11:22:53(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Jon Goldfinch - Forum Administrator and Town Councillor
Whaley Bridge Town Council - Fernilee Ward

cllr.jong.wbtc@googlemail.com
Pete D  
#12 Posted : 31 August 2009 17:48:23(UTC)
Pete D

Howdo John. The unfortunate truth I feel is that people are just not going out as much. They only appear to appear (?)when there is some function or other going on. A sign of the times I feel, but always look on the bright side, things will hopefully start improving as they always do after recessions bite. Let's try and support the remaining pubs folks as I know they are having a rough time of it!!!