logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
calyankee  
#1 Posted : 11 September 2009 13:29:21(UTC)
calyankee

Groups: Member

Once again it appears that we had some budget for road fixing.

Unfortunately, it stretched to digging the hole and putting up a one way system, and we now await a new budget to fill the hole back in again. We are having to get around this mess and there is no one there doing any work!! What happened? Also, can people now stop parking on the double yellows in front of Kebabalicious. It always was bad, but with "the hole" backing up traffic, parking on the double yellows amounts to anti-social behaviour.

Web Watcher  
#2 Posted : 12 September 2009 05:40:38(UTC)
Web Watcher

Groups: Member

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I came through the village on Wednesday night and tried to turn onto Whaley Lane - 10 minutes I sat with my "winker" on!! The traffic coming down was unable to turn right out of the junction because the car infornt of me had pulled forward in his frustration at being sat there, the cars turning left queued back to the Co-op!! How long is it going to take?
I needed to go into the village yesterday morning and I went all the way over Disley Tops and round as I know it would be chaos round there as it was school run time.
Imanust  
#3 Posted : 12 September 2009 17:46:46(UTC)

Groups: Guest

Wandering past Helms Deep last night there wasnt much lighting for people to know there was actually a hole in the ground. There also doesnt seem to be much in the way of barriers to stop someone from accidentally hurting themselves if they mis-placed their footing.