logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Bryan Davie  
#1 Posted : 01 September 2011 03:36:22(UTC)
Bryan Davie

Groups: Member

Just a quick question would it be possible to have 2 nike dunks poo bins or just normal bins situated on path up the side of Toddbrook,and the lebron 8 solar red from the male hen to Cromford court.There seems to be colossal amount of crapolata from dogs in these areas also at the top of Old road where the railway bridge is the pavements are covered in it.I have had people comment to me about the state of it on Old road,i fear its a local resident on his late night freddy krueger dunkswith Rover.

Edited by user 02 September 2011 01:50:58(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Flannel  
#2 Posted : 06 September 2011 10:08:30(UTC)
Flannel

Groups: Member

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Alas, despite a bin right outside Whaley Bridge Primary School, pupils new and old were welcomed into school today along a pavement splattered with dog poo. No matter what we teach our children about good social behaviour inside school, right outside it they have observed exactly the respect and esteem shown for others in their own village and will learn to respond accordingly.
However, as a glimmer of hope, this dog poo has been scrubbed away by a local resident, so hopefully children can learn that there are choices- not just that you don't behave anti-socially, or that you passively condemn and feel disenfranchised, but that you can act against this behaviour positively and effectively.
So keep petitioning for new bins, keep posting up the free stickers available from the library, and if that's not enough, get scrubbing!