logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
JonG  
#1 Posted : 21 April 2012 02:47:13(UTC)
JonG

Groups: Administration, Member

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 13 post(s)

Hi,

Attached is the chairs report for 2011/2012, which I hope gives you some idea of what we have done and spent this year.Please note tha the income and expenditure account sheet is very distorted because we had grants arriving in and payments going out across the year end. Once it settles out , you should see last years reserves remaining intact.

at the meeting, a 10m film made in the town by Marjorie Gregory wa shown. you can find this at , and it is brilliant. Everyone really enjoyed it, and I think it captures Whaley Bridge really well. You can watch it youself at

I also showed some 'accelerated' slide shows of the walk up through the Shallcross Incline both before and after completion. This consisted of photos taken every 10 steps on a walk up and down the incline, which were then stitched together to provide a fast walk through the incline.

I did a similar thing with the MUGA resurfacing project, which shows the MUGA before the work was done and then at lots of points in time between then and the final finish.

The slide shows take up a lot of room -around 200MB each, so i cannot put them on here, but I am happy to make copies for people to pick up from the Mechanics if they wish.

Cheers

Jon.

File Attachment(s):
Annual Report 2011-2012.pdf (185kb) downloaded 33 time(s).
Neighbourhood planning.pdf (210kb) downloaded 41 time(s).
Neighbourhood planning.pdf (210kb) downloaded 12 time(s).
Jon Goldfinch - Forum Administrator and Town Councillor
Whaley Bridge Town Council - Fernilee Ward

cllr.jong.wbtc@googlemail.com