logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
lord cornflake  
#1 Posted : 11 September 2009 19:05:38(UTC)
lord cornflake

Groups: Member

This is a short message to the dirty filthy lazy tramp that let there dog defecate outside cowards garage this afternoon.I have just spent the last half hour cleaning your dogs excrement from the wheel of my childs pram.I swear to the god almighty if i ever find out who you are i will make you eat your dogs filth by force.

lord cornflake  
#2 Posted : 11 September 2009 19:08:07(UTC)
lord cornflake

PS why has Old Road become the designated toilet area for dogs,its everywhere and its disgusting.

Web Watcher  
#3 Posted : 12 September 2009 05:44:13(UTC)
Web Watcher

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Mr Cornflake - you have my sympathy! the same thing has recently happened to me and I was rather less than popular when I proceeded to tread it into my friends parlour as I had not realised. As a dog owner myself (who cleans up after the dog) I think I is completely irresponsible not to tidy up after your dog and I do not understand the mind set of those responsible particularly if that is their regular walking route.
Dora Gibson  
#4 Posted : 12 September 2009 14:13:17(UTC)
Dora Gibson

Hello Mr Kellogs and Spider Man,

Apparently what you require is lion's poo. You need to spread this along your road and it stops cats and dogs doing their dirty business. I think our nearest zoo is Chester. Happy Hunting!!!!!! Dora
G. Jackson  
#5 Posted : 18 September 2009 11:36:57(UTC)
G. Jackson

I hope Nora isn't joking about lion poo as I am plagued with dog and cat mess in my little garden. She is mistaken about the nearest zoo though  as there are apparently lions at Buxton. Their keeper has sent me a little box to keep my pills etc. in and insisted that I keep it in the fridge ( I don't know why either).I have written to the Buxton lion man and asked him if I can have some of their poo to smear on my garden. I'll keep everyone informed as to the result.

RockBanker  
#6 Posted : 18 September 2009 12:33:19(UTC)
RockBanker

Man

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 4 post(s)

Cannot vouch for it, but you can get in on Amazon: http://www.amazon.co.uk/...-Repellant/dp/B0002B7OT2

Scrolling down to the bottom of that page, I see that people who bought this also bought other cat repelling products (fair enough), but more surprisingly the complete Ivor the Engine DVD collection. Maybe that's the answer - The sound of Ivor scheedepuffing strikes fear into the feline heart.

Edited by user 18 September 2009 12:45:31(UTC)  | Reason: PS Ivor the Engine

Rock "Yellow Alert" Banker

TheShallcrossCode@hotmail.co.uk
snoopy  
#7 Posted : 20 September 2009 19:35:58(UTC)
snoopy

G. Jackson wrote:

I hope Nora isn't joking about lion poo as I am plagued with dog and cat mess in my little garden. She is mistaken about the nearest zoo though  as there are apparently lions at Buxton. Their keeper has sent me a little box to keep my pills etc. in and insisted that I keep it in the fridge ( I don't know why either).I have written to the Buxton lion man and asked him if I can have some of their poo to smear on my garden. I'll keep everyone informed as to the result.

Is this a joke or are there really Lions in Buxton. My son would love to see them.

I have never heard of this.

snoopy  
#8 Posted : 20 September 2009 19:37:30(UTC)
snoopy

PS I once found out where someone lived who did this anti-social behaviour. You will never guess what I put in their garden.

Dora Gibson  
#9 Posted : 21 September 2009 01:06:47(UTC)
Dora Gibson

Hello Snoopy, Why is lion poo anti-social? What did you put in their garden? Not one of those disgusting gnomes I hope????

I think Mr Jackson has been at the Port and Brandy, for there are certainly no lions in Buxton. My, he is the silliest man I have ever come across, but appears harmless except when.................... he is driving that stupid, electric pedalo around town. If I see him again, wandering dangerously all over the road, then I am prepared to throw a rock, brick or whatever it takes to stop the silly, old fool in his tracks. He has absololutely no consideration for other folk on the road. Gibson says, "Get a life Jackson!" Whatever that means, I think it means business. Dora