logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Norm  
#21 Posted : 10 March 2013 13:25:27(UTC)
Norm

Groups: Member
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Jonny Summers Go to Quoted Post
Well djdamo, if you're not the owner, or related to "the owner" (not as clever as you think BTW) what are you doing hijacking this thread??? You're replies show that it is you who doesn't know what you're talking about. Further to your postings I've learned more information: spoken to a postman who HAS BEEN BITTEN by this dog: it's been seen roaming free around Meadowfield & Jodrell Road areas and so I will be forwarding this info to the council & he police Not interested in how soft & cuddly you think this dog is, it is aggressive and allowed out in PUBLIC areas. Simple way to avoid all this trouble is for the owner to keep on their own property, or on a lead, as responsible dog owners do!!! Next time I use the public footpath , I think I will be taking a stick with me!!!!!

May I also suggest a camera or phone capable of taking a photograph. 
Norm  
#22 Posted : 11 May 2013 21:04:37(UTC)
Norm

Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Well after two months since suggesting someone takes an actual photo of the mutt all as gone quiet.

Any ideas why? 

riverbed  
#23 Posted : 11 May 2013 23:54:44(UTC)
riverbed

United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: Norm Go to Quoted Post
Well after two months since suggesting someone takes an actualphoto of the mutt all as gone quiet.

Any ideas why?

Can't speak for anyone else, but having come across said dog myself a good while ago it's hardly a practical idea. I've had sheep come a bit close many a time and wouldn't contemplate trying to take their picture in the act. Any dog and this one in particular is rather more scary than a sheep! The first thing you consider is avoiding physical harm - not hanging about to risk yourself even more.

Pinkbush  
#24 Posted : 10 June 2013 20:05:20(UTC)
Pinkbush

Originally Posted by: riverbed Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Norm Go to Quoted Post
Well after two months since suggesting someone takes an actualphoto of the mutt all as gone quiet.

Any ideas why?

the owners of the dog have moved that's why the dog has not been seen, the land in question is a private drive Not a public footpath, so the dog is protecting his territory. Maybe if people who use the drive that belongs to 41 and 43 used the correct footpath through the field they might not encounter the dog. It's private property not a footpath look in the town hall for the proof

Can't speak for anyone else, but having come across said dog myself a good while ago it's hardly a practical idea. I've had sheep come a bit close many a time and wouldn't contemplate trying to take their picture in the act. Any dog and this one in particular is rather more scary than a sheep! The first thing you consider is avoiding physical harm - not hanging about to risk yourself even more.